In response to the crying voices of orphans,
and in response to the call of consciousness,
(Al Ayn Social Care Foundation) takes the steps to bring the orphans part of their rights
God Almighty has given us the responsibility of taking care of the orphans -after the loss of a parent- and asked us to help them in all aspects of life. He promised heaven for those who sponsor an orphan, as he promised severe punishment for those who oppress them. It is narrated that Imam Al-Baqir (a.s.) said: The Prophet, peace be upon him said: “The one who cares for an orphan and myself will be together in Paradise like this”, and he held his two fingers together to illustrate. (near attribution p. 94).
At the commandment of Amir al-Mu'minin (peace be upon him) before his death, he said: “Fear Allah when the question of helpless orphans arises. You should never let them starve. So long as you are there to guard and protect them they should not be ruined or lost.” (Al-Kafi 7 P 51).
In Monologues of Musa bin Imran (peace be upon him) with Allah he said: ((my God, what a penalty of Ensuring an orphan? He said: I will shelter him in the shade of my throne, on the day of resurrection)) (c sailor Lights: 66 p 413).
Imam Sadiq (peace be upon him) said: “The one who takes care of the orphan until his being an orphan is cut off (grows up), or he becomes self-sufficient, the Mighty and Majestic Obligates the Paradise for him just as Heazwj has Obligated the Fire for the one who eats the wealth of the orphans’.” (Al-Kafi 5 p 128).
The Foundation’s responsibility for sponsoring orphans:
The foundation serves as a mediator for sponsoring orphans in many aspects including:
1. The foundation prepares the information of orphans that need to be sponsored
2. Determining the appropriate help needed of the orphan.
3. Handling the process of delivering money to the orphans.
4. Following-up with the guardian on how the money is being spent to meet the orphan’s needs.
5. Following-up with the orphan’s health, psychological, and educational matters.
The foundation helps those who want to sponsor orphans by taking care of everything except for the financial matter.
Note: The foundation doesn’t deduct any amount of money out of the donations.
The kind of orphans that the foundation sponsors:
1. The orphan must be under the age of 18 years.
2. sponsorship priority is given to orphans who lost a parent for a terrorism attack or for those who were a member of the Popular Mobilization Forces.
3. Only families with poor standard of living.
4. Priority is first given to displaced families of Martyrs.
How can I sponsor an orphan?
● Anyone can sponsor an orphan or more by visiting our headquarters or one of our branches in Baghdad and other provinces. You can also call us or visit our website and choose the orphan (including his gender) you want to ensure.
● By paying monthly expenses to to help an orphan (without and deductions).
● Fill the form attached below (Orphans’ sponsorship Application).
The responsibility of the orphan’s sponsor:
1. Pledge to pay a specific amount of money (Currency exchange is considered) determined by the foundation based on the sponsorship kind and providing the payment according to the signed agreement.
Here is the kinds of sponsorships we provide:
A. Private and normal sponsorship : The amount of money to support one orphan is 75,000 IQD/month (or more if the sponsor wants to) which equals
50 GBP (Great Britain)
520 SEK (Sweden)
55 Euro (Europe)
B. Handicapped orphans sponsorship : The amount of money to support one orphan is 100,000 IQD/month (or more if the sponsor wants to) which equals
60 GBP (Great Britain)
640 SEK (Sweden)
70 Euro (Europe)
C. Superior orphans sponsorship : The amount of money to support one orphan is 120,000 IQD/month (or more if the sponsor wants to) which equals
70 GBP (Great Britain)
750 SEK (Sweden)
80 Euro (Europe)
D. Children of popular mobilization forces victims: The amount of money to support one orphan is 100,000 IQD/month (or more if the sponsor wants to)
60 GBP (Great Britain)
640 SEK (Sweden)
70 Euro (Europe)
Note: The sponsorship payments are received by our representatives abroad to be given to the orphans after exchanging currencies (with no deductions and according to the general laws)).
2. Pledge to notify the foundation 4 months ahead of time before discontinuing the sponsorship of the orphan. This is important for the foundation to find an alternative sponsor or to include the orphan in the foundation’s subvention program to avoid any psychological effects on the orphans for losing their sponsorship.
3. The sponsor determines when to pay the sponsorship money (monthly, seasonally or yearly) and the period of sponsorship.
4. Sponsors may visit the orphans and check their status with the supervisors team (if the conditions of the orphan’s family is appropriate for such a visit).
5. Sponsors may give extra payments, gifts, clothings or any other things in special events and celebrations (with the supervision of the foundation).
6. Sponsors can sponsor or participate in treating orphans in case they get ill or need a surgery with the supervision of health committee.
7. Sponsors may continue to sponsor orphans who get over 18 years old.
To answer any of your questions in regards of the private sponsorship
please call us at: 07821322071 or 07701641054
Or you can send us an email at
Note: You can download the sponsorship image form attached below to fill it and send it to our e-mail above and we will make sure to let you know all the details as soon as possible.